Our examination is comprehensive and involves the patient moving into different positions.
For this reason, we ask that for your first visit wear tighter fitting clothes such as gym or yoga wear. This helps us avoid the dreaded "hospital" gowns and keeps you from wearing any of the embarrassing styles we might have. So please, leave the baggy clothes at home when you come for your examination. Thanks.
Other things to expect in our Segmental Correction Examination:
- Any Necessary Orthopedic and Neurological tests
- A Digital Structural Analysis
- A Digital Range of Motion Analysis
- A Structural Symmetry Analysis
What there won't be:
- no hard sales to sign up for a "year-o-care"
- no gimmicks or tactics to get you to commit to our care
- no 2 for 1 deals on a package of care
- no free set of steak knives or gift certificates to cheesy restaurants (sorry to disappoint)